Monday, March 3, 2008

make the drilling stop!

It's been an interesting few weeks and a bit. I went through a real angry period but I finally allowed myself to release it and not blame myself anymore.
So that being said I'm feeling way better and on a roll.

Except for today when I woke up with a migraine, went to work and stayed until 2:30 then came home and had a nap only to wake up to the neighbour drilling into the concrete walls. Luckily it was just the tail end of my migraine so I survived.

I've found lately that going to the gym is addicting. I have to work out nearly every day or at least get out of the house. It's good to have a focus and goals. Now I just have to work on the foodstuffs.

I've been rather social lately and I can't believe I stopped or slowed down with hanging with my friends when I was with someone. I must resolve to never allow hat to happen again. Ever.

Now, where did the sun go?

No comments: