Saturday, February 16, 2008

hold your tongue

There are a lot of really mean things that I could say right now cuz I am REALLY drunk, but I won't. Okay, most of the mean stuff is about the ex. But I have to be dignified, right?

Anyways, I was on the bus to and fro a friend's house today when the bus went by a gas station (the Mohawk on Clark/Como Lake) and I realized that when I was 18 my bf at the time and I were on our way to Whistler when he got a text message from someone. He ignored it and went in to pay for the gas. I, meanwhile, checked the text message and it was from his ex.

I have to ask myself. What the fuck is wrong with the guys I attract/am attracted to? Honestly? They need a do-over.
Lo-serrrrs.

2 comments:

Buddy and Snowball said...

Screw 'em! Losers all around!

Anonymous said...

What is that saying?

A spouse lasts as long as the marriage, but an ex is forever....

http://janeyruthsscreenplays.blogspot.com/