Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My funny valentine

It's already the best Valentine's Day in about 2 years.
Last year was shit. Absolute shit. The year before that, well, interesting.
This year - I already got two packages of chocolate and a secret valentine in the mail today!
I was totally surprised!
No return address, no writing inside. I'll have to work on decyphering the hand-writing. I have a few ideas. I'm just curious about who actually knows the name of my apartment building......
The sleuthing begins....
Oh - here's the picture on the front of the card. Someone knows I like pink.


3 comments:

that girl possessed said...

awww thats cute! i wish i had a secret valentine... you'll have to tell me if you figure out who it is!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shay said...

Cute!
That is so awesome!