Thursday, January 17, 2008

*ack ack*

My left gland under my jaw is swelling up a bit. I really hope this doesn't mean I'm getting sick.
I don't want to be sick.
Every time I get sick I drop off 'the plan': that cannot happen this time. It simply cannot.

Current schedule;
Monday: gym (45 mins)
Tuesday: gym 45 mins)
Wednesday: gym (45 mins)
Thursday: gym (45 mins) swimming (30-45 mins)
Friday: usually my day off
Saturday: long walk up the city of hills, mat exercises and stairs
Sunday: long walk up the city of hills, mat exercises and stairs



Favourite breakfast:
oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon and chopped up apple

Yeah, exciting I know.
I think I need to go out dancing again. Maybe call in the girls for a Blarney night. But that will have to wait until payday. The budget is a little bit tighter now that I have to pay my full rent and utilities. ALTHOUGH at least I know that I can pay the rent and not worry about another person asking for a week's extension.

No comments: